Choosing an Instructor.
Learning to drive can be an expensive business, so it makes sense to choose your driving instructor carefully. Below are some questions you may wish to consider. Always shop around and compare at least two or three instructors in your area.
Questions to Consider
* Is the instructor a fully-qualified Approved Driver Instructor (ADI)? Check for a green, octagonal DSA badge in the front windscreen of the tuition vehicle.
YES I AM
* What is the instructor's pass rate for learners sitting the practical test for the first time?
LAST YEAR OUT OF 20 PUPILS 12 PASSED 1ST TIME, 5 PASSED 2ND TIME & 3 are still waiting to re-sit for the secong time
* Can you have a free or reduced-price initial lesson to see how you get on with the instructor?
YES OFF COURSE YOU CAN
* How long, and how much, are lessons?
CALL ME WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS...
* Will you get a discount for booking a block of lessons in advance?
* What happens if you need to cancel a pre-arranged lesson?
AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME 24 HOURS NOTICE I AM OK WITH CHANGING YOUR TIME
* If you plan to drive cars only with an automatic gearbox, can the instructor provide a suitable tuition vehicle?
YES DEFO..I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO TEACH AUTOMATIC ONLY.
* What model of car is used as the tuition vehicle?
VAUXHALL CORSA CTi
* Does the tuition vehicle have dual controls?
OH YES..WUDN'T TEACH ANYONE WITHOUT DUAL CONTROL
* How old is the tuition vehicle?
* Can the driver's seat and steering column of the tuition vehicle be adjusted to suit your height and build? This is particularly important if you are either very tall, or very short.
YES DEFO IT CAN BE.
* Does the tuition vehicle have safety features such as air bags and side impact protection?
* Will the instructor pick you up and drop you off at your home address, or other location that is convenient to you?
I CAN PICK & DROP YOU FROM ANY LOCATION AS LONG AS ITS NOT TAKING ME MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR TO GET THERE.
* Will the instructor be giving you undivided attention, or will you be expected to either pick up the next pupil or drop off the previous one during the time allocated to your lesson?
I GIVE UNDIVIDED ATTENTION. I NEVER PICK ANOTHER PUPIL OR DROP ONE OFF WHILST DOING YOUR LESSON
* Is the instructor recommended by a relative or close friend?
MOST OF MY PUPILS ARE RECOMMENDATIONS
* Does the instructor smoke in the tuition vehicle? This could be important to you if you are a non-smoker.
I DON'T SMOKE OR DRINK.
* Does the instructor speak in a clear and easily understandable way? This may be particularly relevant if English is not your first language.
I SPEAK CLEARLY IN ENGLISH, URDU & HINDI & CAN AND HAVE CARRIED OUT LESSONS IN THESE LANGUAGES.
Learner Driver Training, Female Instructor Available, Block Booking Discounts
Harrow, Kenton, Pinner, Greenford, Sudbury, Alperton, Perivale, Hanger Lane, Kingsbury, Hendon, Edgware
Post Codes Covered
HA0, HA1, HA2, HA3, HA4, HA5, HA6, HA7, HA8, HA9, UB4, UB5, UB6